To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
What are the return guidelines?
- Once your return request has been submitted, you will receive an email with instructions on how to return your item(s). Please allow up to 48 hours for your request to be approved.
- You can return your item(s) to us within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- Your item(s) must be unwashed, unused and in the same condition that you received it, with all hang tags, labels and hygiene stickers in place. It must also be in the original packaging. We cannot offer you a refund or exchange if the product has been used or any hang tags, labels or hygiene stickers have been removed or if the product is not in the original packaging.
- We would ask that you take care in folding and repackaging your item to ensure that it arrives back to us in a re-saleable condition. Please ensure that you include your order number within the returned package.
- Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable.
Are there any charges for return?
- UK customers are eligible for one free return per customer.
- If you are returning a promotional/discounted order, a return fee of £5 will be deducted from your refund once your return has been received and, provided all return conditions are met.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Non-UK customers are not eligible for free returns. Please send an email to email@example.com if you wish to request a return from outside of the UK.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received, it will be inspected and we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund withing 10 working days. Please be patient with us during the returns process.
- Once your return has been approved and your refund has been issued, please allow up to 5 working days for a credit to be applied to your original method of payment.